Thursday, August 2, 2007

Fulfilling my purpose


“I really like this xcited feeling I get from u and whatever this relation/friendship is gonna do- I hope I never lose this feeling you give me..”-A Close Friend. I’ve come to realize this is my purpose in life…to bring joy to others. In the process, I get beat up pretty badly, but out of agony, ecstasy is born. I pray that one day joy will come my way from the soul of another…I think I will truly love when it is truly reciprocated. I feel as if it’s all been an illusion but one day it will be genuine. This pseudo love is like a virus which has evolved cellular constituents to trick their hosts into thinking it is not foreign. As a result our immune response is zero. We let our guards down because we recognize it as love. But over time, the viral defenses begin to wear out and show its true nature. My goal: Find love within myself. Infect myself with true love. This self-love will help me develop immunity against imposters so that the ONE will stick out. The ONE….

No comments: