Sunday, December 7, 2008

Criteria

I discriminate. When it comes to men, I say no to: light skin, athletes, pretty boys, short stature...East-coasters...those with no phone...those with no direction in life, those that care about swagger and gettin money (there's more to life sorry)...my list is long and weeds out a lot of confusion. Okay some are listed jokingly and are based on past experiences. I would rather be compatible with a guy with a gorilla face than an ass hole with a baby face. I can't handle a guy who thinks they look better than me (lol jk) or that they can have any women they want. I like wearing heels sometimes and if I have to bend down to hug you its not okay. Haven't you ever heard the Biggie song "Mo Money Mo Problems?" Okay that was a strange rant but I think my discrimination is worth noting. good nite

No comments: